Our Youth Ministry meets every Wednesday night at 7:00 p.m. in the Chapel. We believe that you can't do life alone. Our students are at a unique time of life where they can understand and live the gospel in their daily life.
Our youth program is for 6th graders through high school seniors. We provide sound, foundational Christian principles to our teens to prepare them for life after high school. We seek to disciple and equip them through involvement in small groups, community outreach, youth conventions, worship conferences, and recreational events.
We desire for out youth to:
- have confidence in the abilities God has put inside them
- believe God for impossible things
- not fear the world
- accept themselves as God has created them
- know that what God created is good
- have freedom in worship of their Savior
- know their calling
For more information about our Student's Ministry, please contact our Youth Pastor, Denny Sutherland